BlackArch Linux is an Arch Linux-based distribution for penetration testers and security researchers. The repository contains 1707 tools. You can install tools individually or in groups. BlackArch Linux is compatible with existing Arch installs.
- add more than 50 new tools
- update blackarch installer to 0.3.3 (bugfixes)
- fix several tools (dependencies, installs)
- include kernel 4.9.11
- updated all system packages
- updated all blackarch tools
updated menu entries for windows managers (awesome, fluxbox, openbox)
Download and Installation
BlackArch Linux only takes a moment to setup. There are three ways to go:
- Install on an existing Arch machine.
- Use the live ISO.
- The live ISO comes with an installer (blackarch-install). You can use the installer to install BlackArch to your hard disk.